Diane Fleck, MSW, CEC
I believe if we can change the way people view leadership, we can change the world. My unconventional perspective is that leadership isn’t something we have or don’t have. It’s a choice. When you approach leadership from this perspective, it doesn’t matter what you do, it matters more WHY you do it. Because it's all based on how people think and act, this unique view of the world has application in big business and small business, in politics and non-profit organizations.
I've been coaching and training leaders for years with a value-based leadership approach.Clients represent executive and mid-level leadership in both private and public organizations and include a variety of industries including health care, energy, law, technology, financial services, retail, and professional services. Leadership centered in core values allows you to be dramatically more effective in getting what you want. Recent corporate leadership work includes US Bank, Habitat for Humanity, Fluid Market Strategies, CLEAResult Marketing, IDexperts, National Veterinary Associates and American Express.
• BA Potsdam College, '94
• MSW Syracuse University, '97
• NASW, '95
• International Coaching Academy, Professional Certified Coach‘10
• Leverage for Leaders: Certified Executive Coach, ‘12
• Northwest Coaching Association ‘08
• International Coaching Federation ‘08
• NW Network Alliance ‘11
• Oregon Organizational Development Network ‘11
• OODN Executive Coaching SIG
• Women in Financial Industries ‘13